Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

April's Top 10

Usually most of my monthly top 10's have something to do with a general aspect of crew that everyone can relate to. However, since I am still in spring break mode, and can't get camp off of my mind, I'm going to dedicate one last post to it. I think if you experienced Camp Bob yourself, you would understand! :) So, without further ado, I present to you April's top 10!

THE TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS OF MY CAMP BOB EXPERIENCE:

10.  3-a-day practices. (At first it may not sound worthy of the top ten when, in fact, it is. Simply because, if you have a bad practice, you have two others to look forward to.)
9. Everyone tripping over the same root in the ground every single day, (in my case, more than once a day.)
8. FREE MEALS! (even if they weren't the best)
7. In general, bonding with everyone on the team.
6. Making friendship bracelets for each other.
5. Getting the day off to travel to Charleston, SC.
4. Tye-dying with the team.
3. Lying out on the dock and falling asleep to the sound of the waves.
2. The gorgeous sunset/sunrise every night/morning
1. Beating Northwestern twice, and Lawrence four times on race day.

So, that should about wrap up my ranting on Camp Bob, until next year! Just a couple notes to all of my followers: there will be more Bob pictures going up on my Flickr account soon, and by soon I mean a few days. Expect a new post on Sunday. As for the topic, you'll have to wait and see! Well, that's all for now.

Today, I leave you with this link. Anyone looking for a good laugh should check this out. It's just a little rowing humor- the personality traits of rowers in an 8. Does the stereotype for your seat fit you? Feel free to comment below! Personality Traits in an 8

(Link taken from Cambridge Rowing Club's website)

No comments:

Post a Comment